I hope you all having a wonderful day so far! When I was on vacation, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the beautiful Brandi! She is super talented and charismatic! She also has an amazing blog that you all should check out, EasyFastBeautyTips. I want to thank Brandi so much for nominating me, I very much appreciate it! I love doing these awards because you get to know a little more about the person behind the blog. Alrghty then, with that being said let’s get this started!
- Thank the person that nominated you and link to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator
- Nominate and link blogs (with less than 200 followers)
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
- Write 10 new questions for your nominees to answer in their blog
10 Questions Brandi Asked:
1. What is one trend you use to love and now you hate?
Hmmmmm….. Oh okay I got it! I used to LOVEEE wearing huge platform 7 inch heels. I look back at that point in my life and wonder why I wore them, they were practically stripper shoes lol But hey, everybody goes through weird phases right?
2. What is your favorite thing to when you have a day off?
I love to just relax, catch up on some reading, and watch YouTube videos on beauty. I also love to have a mini spa day by putting on face masks and doing my nails.
3. Who is you favorite designer for purses?
STEVE MADDEN. Hands down my favorite of all time! He is so creative and they just fit my personality.
4. Favorite food you could eat everyday for the rest of your life?
Brandi this has to be one of the hardest questions anybody has asked me! It will have to be enchiladas. I loveeeeeeee them and I don’t think I will ever get tired of eating my mom’s homemade enchiladas!
5. What is your Favorite store to shop at?
Ulta! It has both drugstore and high end makeup, which makes it so convenient to just blow my whole paycheck there! (I know some of you ladies understand my pain)
6. If you were stuck on a deserted island and could only bring 1 person in the whole world, who would you bring?
Well, well , well, who to chose? I would say my mom because she can make food out of anything, so that means I wouldn’t starve to death.
7. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Eyebrows…. Is that weird?
8. Where were you born?
I was born in the beautiful state of California (U.S.) in the small city of Whittier (close to Los Angeles).
9. Favorite Animal?
10. Name one thing you want to do before you die
Travel the world, of coarse.
10 Questions for my Nominees:
- What was the last picture you took on your phone?
- Do you trust anybody with your life?
- What lie have you told in order to get out of doing something?
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be?
- What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
- If you had the chance to read one person’s mind, what person would you pick?
- If you had to choose to live in another person’s body for the rest of your life, who would you pick and why?
- What question do you hate to answer?
- Lemons or Limes?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
Thank you so much for taking the time of your day to read my blog! Love you all and take care!