Today I wanted to speak about five products that you should always have on hand whenever you leave your house. I tried my hardest to reduce it to just five products, but let’s face it, sometimes our handbags aren’t big enough to take all the beauty essentials we think we might need. I’m writing this post out of experience because I always seem to need one of the following products EVERY TIME I go out. But of coarse, unprepared Edith always seems to have to run to the drugstore to buy what she needs and it can be very costly because then she ends up buying things she did not need (how can a girl resist makeup?!). These next five products are CRUCIAL to always carry around!
- Lip Balm – I HATE, HATE, HATE having chapped lips! I always carry lip balm because you never know when you are going to have dry/chapped lips. My lips get easily dry, so I make sure every one of my hand bags (and even in my car) has a lip balm inside. Also, if you have any little flyaways you can put a little lip balm and it will do the trick.My favorite lip balm I’m obsessing over lately is the C.O. BIGELOW Rose Salve (you can find it at Bath and Body Works) it smells amazing and it leaves your lips super soft.
- Blotting Sheets– I have a normal to oily t-zone, so I make sure to always carry these bad boys with me. They are amazing at taking any excess oils from your face without interfering with your makeup up. If you are an oily person, these have to go everywhere you go. Even if you aren’t an oily person, it is always a good idea to carry these just in case of an emergency. My favorite blotting sheets are the Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing sheets.
- Perfume/Body Spray– Let me tell you my friends, you can NEVER go wrong carrying some sort of perfume or body spray with you at all times. I sometimes rush out of the house and forget to put some on, so I make sure to always have some sort of fragrance in my bag. I usually carry the Japanese Cherry Blossom travel size body spray from Bath and Body Works.
- Comb/Brush – Sometimes your hair can get a little messed up, but by carrying a comb or a brush you make sure that you look well put together anywhere you go. I usually carry a small comb with me just in case of an emergency since hair can easily get messed up.
- a Mirror – Having a mirror on hand is CRUCIAL! You need small mirror to check if your make-up is still fabulous or if you have a piece of food stuck in your teeth (it happens to me very often since I have braces, so I make sure to always check myself after eating something). You just need a mirror at all times! You can get very cute mirrors anywhere. I bought my favorite one from Forever 21 and it was super cheap!
Well my beauties, that is all for today! I would love to hear what your top 5 crucial beauty products are that you always have to carry around, so just leave a comment down below. I hope you all have an amazing day! Love you guys!