So today I started going through my old notifications and found that I was nominated for the Liebster Award twice. I am so sorry for getting this up so late, I got side tracked with finals that I totally forgot about this 😦 I feel so bad, but it is better late than never, right? First I want to thank these beautiful ladies, Pastel Pixals and RavishingRoses, for nominating me. Do me a favor, stop reading this post for just a moment and go subscribe to them! They are amazing beauty bloggers and I really look forward to every post! Pastel Pixals did nominate me first, but I’m going to break the rules a bit and answer both sets of questions. So with that being said, let the question answering begin!
- 1) Thank and link the person that nominated you.
- 2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person that nominated you.
- 3) Nominate 5-10 blogs with under 200 followers and link them.
- 4) Create 11 new questions for the people you nominate to answer
- 5) Notify your nominees via social media.
Pastel Pixals’s Questions:
1. If you could have one super power, what would it be? I would definitely have to choose telepathy!!
2. If you could be better at one makeup-related thing, what would it be? Eyeshadow, eyshadow, eyeshadow!!! I love doing my eyeshadow, but I wish I could be so much better at it
3. How many lipsticks do you own? I currently own 46 lipsticks (reason why I am always broke unfortunately 😦 )
4. Sweet or sultry (food)? Sultry!
5. Do you own any pets? No, I live with my parents and they dislike having pets because they believe animals should have the right to roam in the wild and come back home, not be enclosed by 4 walls. (I reallllyyy want a dog though!!!)
6. What would you say your signature makeup is? Neutral eye with winged liner and a bold lip
7. Neutral eyeshadows or colorful eyeshadows, and why? I would have to say that at this moment I would go with neutrals because I love my neutrals!
8. Dresses or jeans? Can I say both? But,a if I have to ultimately decide, I would say dresses.
9. Name one place you want to visit. Florence, Italy!
10. Do you like high-end makeup more or drugstore makeup? Ummmmm……..I really love both, but I’ll go with drugstore since you can always find hidden gems and the price is a lot better than high-end.
11. Lastly, do you enjoy doing other people’s makeup, and if not, why? Let’s just say I’m still learning, but I actually do like doing other people’s makeup.
Ravishing Roses’ Questions:
1. If you could be any Disney character who would you be? Since I was little, I’ve always wanted to be Belle.
2. What is currently painted on your nails? Nothing 😦 I just took off my nail polish two days ago and have been really lazy to do my nails.
3. What is the top thing on your bucket list? Traveling to Europe!
4. What is your worst beauty habbit? Reapplying lipstick when its not needed. I don’t know why, but I have the tendency to just apply lipstick like I apply chap-stick.
5. Tea or coffee? Ummmmm… that’s a hard one……. Coffee? No, Tea? No! Coffee! Okay I’m choosing both!
6. What do you like to do to relax? I love to hear music in order to relax
7. Who is your celeb crush? David Beckham, he is just something else *heart eyes emoji*
8. What are you currently loving listening to? Jack Ü- Where Are You Now
9. What is your favourite spring lipstick? Porcelain Pink by Maybelline Color Sensational line
10. What is your current style staple? Has always and will always be V-neck t-shirts, have them in every color!
11. Is your makeup collection organised or super messy? As of right now, very messy. I have been doing my makeup for 4 straight days and my beauty area is a total mess.
- If you had to choose one meal for the rest of your life, what would it consist of?
- Blush or Bronzer?
- What is your favorite all-time lipstick?
- Have you ever been outside of the country, if yes, where?
- Who is your current role model?
- If you had the chance to raid a celeb’s closet, who would it be?
- Heels or flats?
- What is your favorite show right now?
- What is your staple piece of jewelry?
- What is your favorite make-up brand?
- Finally, If you had to be an animal, what animal would you choose?
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! I love you guys and I will talk to you soon! By the way, Happy Memorial Day!