So, today I woke up and really wanted to do a full face of makeup. I was not going to post this because I’m in the process of letting my eyebrows grow out so they can be fuller. Butttttt, I was really feeling my makeup today (feeling myself, I’m feeling myself *Beyonce’s voice*). I wanted to do a step by step pic-torial, but I didn’t think I was going to post it. Below you will find the details about the look and up close/full face pictures just so you can see how it really looks.
To be totally honest, the pictures don’t do the beautiful gold color justice (I should probably get a better camera).
So to achieve this look I used:
Too Faced Natural Eyes Collection-
- Put the shadow Nudie on the crease and brow bone
- Used Cashmere Bunny on the crease to define it even more. I also used this on the bottom of my eye to define the lower lashes.
- Used Sexspresso on the outer corner of my eye just to add a little dimension. Also put this on the outer bottom lash line for intensity.
Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Gold
- Packed this color on my lid, mostly focusing on the inner half of the lid. Just put a really little amount on bottom lash line so it could tie the look together.
Sonia Kashuk Starlette Palette
- Used the white/sparkly eye shadow for the inner corner highlight
Italia Matte Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Used to create the winged liner
Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Used on both top and bottom lashes
I finally added some lashes that I had cut into half to just put on the top outer lash. I do not know the brand or style unfortunately since they were just laying around 😦
Here is a couple full face pictures:
- Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless Foundation in Nude Beige 125
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil
- Rimmel Match Perfection concealer in Fair
- BHcospetics Contour & Blush Palette (used the white shade to set undereyes)
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Ulta Highlighter in Warm
- NYX Brow Pencil in Chocolate
- L.A. GIRL Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss in Dreamy
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray to set
Alrighty lovlies that is it for today. Please tell me if you like these kind of posts and if you do try this look I would love to hear about it. Other than that, I hope you all have a splendid day and stay positive!