I wanted to get this post up earlier today, but the day just flew by. Anyways, last Sunday was my birthday, so what better way to celebrate than to buy makeup, right? I ended up buying more than I was supposed to (I know, I know. Shame on me!) when I went to go pick up my birthday gifts from Ulta and Sephora. I wanted to try out different products and maybe do some reviews on them. I really hope I love these products because I have heard really great things about them. With that being said, let’s move on to my birthday haul!
- NARS Lip Pencils
- Sephora is such a sweetheart for giving me these amazing lip pencils with great pigmentation. One is a satin lip pencil in the color Rikugien which is a beautiful pink nude. The second is a velvet matte lip pencil in the color Cruella and it is a gorgeous bright red.
- Ulta Eye Shadow Palette
- Ulta gave me a cute little Ulta eye shadow palette called Indie. It has 4 shimmery/neutral eye shadows and 1 powder liner. It says it is a complete eye look. I really love neutral colors, so I hope I love this palette.
What I Bought
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Shadow Collection
- When I went to pick up my gift from Sephora, I did end up picking up this bad boy also. I do have the Cat Eyes Shadow Collection from Too Faced that I got for Christmas from my best friend and I ended up LOVING it. I also kept on seeing that my favorite beauty gurus really liked the colors the palette had, so I gave in a bought it. The colors are AMAZING! Did I mention I love neutrals? Well this baby has the most beautiful neutrals. I think it is a must have!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
- This is just AMAZING! Do I have to say more? It smells so delicious and it makes your skin feel so moisturized. I wish I could just pour the whole bottle on my face every time I use it. Not only that guys, but this was only 7 bucks!!!!!
- Maybelline Master Conceal
- I have heard great things about this concealer , so I decided to give it a try. I have yet to try it, but I have a feeling it won’t disappoint!
- Ulta Matte Lip Cream
- At first I thought it was a lip gloss, but it ended up being a lip cream which I’m guessing it is like a liquid lipstick. Anyways, I was drawn to the beautiful color and when I swatched it on my hand I automatically thought of spring and summer. The color is called Vivid and it is a gorgeous hot pink.
- Ardell Glamour Wispies Eyelashes
- Every time I go to Ulta or Target they NEVER have them. I’ve been wanting to try them out for the longest and I finally found! There were only two left and Ulta had a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale, so I just got them because I would be stupid if I didn’t take both of them.
- Duo Brush on Striplash Adhesive
- I love the original Duo dark adhesive, but every time I used it I would put to much product on my lashes. I was going to buy the House of Lashes adhesive because it had the little brush applicator that would make things 10x more easier. Without trying, I found the new adhesive from Duo that had a brush applicator and I just had to have it. The only bad thing is that there was only white/clear adhesive and I really wanted the dark one.
- L’Oreal La Palette Nude 2
- I passed by this palette and the colors caught my attention. The colors looked amazing and it had a mix of matte and shimmery neutral/nude showdowns. Did I mention I LOVE neutrals?
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder
- I was looking for a good finishing powder and this little guy caught my eye.
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil
- I’m always looking for new products to try out and I wanted to find out if it could be a dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz.
- NYX Butter Lipstick
- I love the butter lipsticks from NYX, so I just added the color Pops to my collection.
- NYX Lip Liner
- Just like the lipsticks, I do own a couple lip liners from NYX. I ended up getting the color Rose.
I’m really happy with everything I purchased. If you guys want some reviews on any of the products above leave a comment and I will be sure to post the product review as soon as I can. Also, if you have any recommendations on products I should try just comment below. I hope everyone had a great Thursday and I will see you soon!